Here is a breakdown of where you guys should be at this point. Each one of the following sections should have a translation prepared for it:
- Lesson 1: Book 1.1-33
- Lesson 2: Book 1.34-80
- Lesson 7: Book 1.494-538
- Lesson 11: Book 2.268-297
- Lesson 13: Book 4.160-218
- Lesson 14: Book 4.259-299
- Lesson 15: Book 4.300-361
- Lesson 16: Book 4.659-705
- Lesson 17: Book 6.295-332
- Lesson 19: Book 6.450-476
Here is a breakdown of upcoming assignments – note the DUE DATES:
- HW: Abney’s Book One Practice (due 5/6) – this is due for HW.
- TEST: Book 1 (5/6) – will be a mix of translations and grammar.
- HW: Abney’s Book Four Practice (due 5/8) – same things as the Book 1 practice.
- TEST: Book 4 (5/8) – will be a mix of translation and grammar
- PROJECT: Analysis of TEST – this project I want you all to work on AFTER you take the exam. I want you all to assess your strengths and weaknesses and give me some feedback on where we need to fix things for next year. I also want you to share your insight with Latin III later on.